Friday, January 2, 2009

Birthday at Chong Yao and Lynette's

Celebrated a good friend's birthday today. It was a good time catching up since many of us were all over the place over Christmas and the New Year. It was the first time I got to see Chong Yao and Lynette's new baby too. (Sorry no pic of the baby. Didn't want to strain her tender eyes with any bright lights.) Respect the locals I always think.

Its a rare shot of everyone together. So here it is..... You can click on the image to get the large picture. The image may look a bit off color. It looks okay on my monitor but after uploading the color looks strange in a browser. Anyone who has any ideas please do let me know.


BTW, I hope to be posting some shots taken of waterfalls. Yes I spent a few days out in the wild chasing waterfalls and secluded nature surrounds. Hopefully some pics real soon. Haven't done much post-processing as my computer is really slow. It was never meant to process video and high resolution digital images using sophisticated RAW image editing software. Time I started looking for an upgrade it seems.

(update)

Ok, I've fixed up the color on this photo using another RAW processor. This one looks more natural doesn't it?

No comments: