Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chasing waterfalls and nature treaking part 2

I like this image as it shows off the rugged terrain I had to clamber over to get to the spot where I was to take those photos. Taken with my G10 you can see I'm clearly making full use of the deeper DOF of a small sensor camera. On the ground you can see the Lowepro Flipside 400AW camera backpack that I use. Its much better the the Israeli designed Kata 3n1 30 that I have used before. The Flipside 400AW feels like a real backpack when your carrying it. Meaning its comfortable and functional. If you look carefully, you'll also see a sliplock pouch I've added to the side. I have two, one on each side to be exact.

This shot shows the EOS 50D in "settings display" mode. Looks much like a Sony Alpha doesn't it? I find this feature very useful especially when taking shots in awkward positions. I swith between this screen and LiveView to adjust settings, compose, focus, and take the shot.

No comments: